For companies with more than 5 people, primary rate interface, also known as PRI circuits provide major performance advantages compared to an individual voice or data line.
A PRI circuit is a single line (typically a T1 connection in North America) with 23 voice channels (and a single data/control channel), that allows your business to hold 23 calls simultaneously. PRI Circuits also offer the capacity for voice, data, video conferencing, and fax services.
Here at OneVoice, we offer affordable PRI circuits throughout the country.
Are you ready to save your company money and improve productivity? Fill out the form on the right to get your free PRI circuit quote.
** Pricing depends on location
PRI Circuit Advantages:
• Direct Inward Dialing- Callers can call internal extensions directly without having to deal with auto attendants.
• Installation and service costs are significantly lower than adding multiple voice and/or data lines.
• All free channels can transmit data.
• As your company needs or size increases, we can add PRI circuits to ensure ideal performance.
• PRI Circuits can be used for voice connectivity, data connectivity, video conferencing, and faxing.
Get Your Free PRI Circuit Quote Now